Thursday, January 28, 2010

letter to the people keeping my trashcan basketball skills in tact.

Dear Magazine Renewal Workers,

I know times might be tough for the print industry, I can read everything you're telling me on the internet. Here's my issue (I GET IT!), why do I need to get an renewal form every month? It claims I'm getting a deal, but it's the same deal I will get in July when it is actually time for me renew. If you must remind me to renew, try in June, or maybe even May. I would also rather receive these reminders as email, I hate getting this kind of mail, my bank and cell phone carrier have stopped paper bombing me. (Maybe you have a deal with the post office, but it's okay I'm not asking for real mail to stop.) I am not your concern for losing money (try ads with people you don't have!), if you look at your records I renew on time every year. Yes, I have given up other magazines, but the only thing making me want to leave you is this giant extra waste of paper every month.

Thank you for your time,
The girl throwing the envelope across the room in frustration every month, until it finally ends up in the trashcan.

No comments:

Post a Comment